Constipation can be painful and is very uncomfortable. Unfortunately, it is a very common problem that nobody likes to face it. Reflexology tricks to relieve constipation can be a real life savers. It is important to know that if you have a chronic constipation, you should consult a doctor. This reflexology trick is for mild or unexpected constipation.
Step 1. Fluids
Drink water. If there if a blockage in your body, a reason can be that you don’t have enough fluids in your body. Drinking water can help you a lot when you suffer of constipation.
Step 2. Foot reflexology techniques
Here you find more information about foot reflexology techniques: Foot Reflexology Techniques and Step by Step Instructions
- Use the Thumb Walk in order to make the activate reflexes in the small and large intestines area. Here are step by step instructions:
- Walk your thumb using up and down moves on the small intestine area
- Walk your thumb on the large intestine area: using the diagram, start to massage the large intestine area that starts on the outside edge of the sole of the foot. Walk the thumb vertically, until the intestine has 90 degrees (again, use the diagram to identify the spot).
- Repeat all the moves for 1-2 minutes
- Start to massage the large intestine area on the left foot. ( see the diagram to identify the point you should start to massage). Continue to massage left foot using horizontal moves. At the 90 degrees edge, start to massage vertically. Repeat these moves for 1-2 minutes
- walk the thumb from the ending spot of the large intestine in a straight line until level with the top of the ankle bone. repeat this move 5 times.
YOU CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT REFLEXOLOGY:
The reflexology trick to relieve constipation takes around 10-15 minutes.