In this article you will learn back pain reflexology techniques that will help you to relieve the infrequent, mild back pain caused by exhaustion, stress etc. To complete the entire trick, it will take you around 20 minutes, depending on how much time you spend on each step.
Is the pain is severe, it is recommended to see a doctor, because reflexology treat only mild back pain.
Trick to Relieve Mild Back Pain
Apply all the steps on the right foot, then on the left foot. Reflexology provides best result after is applied on the entire foot, and then on the specific area.
Step 1. Relaxation exercise
- Using both hand, hold the spine area with the palms, with the fingers on the top of the foot and the thumb on the bottom of the foot.
- gently twist the spine area by moving your hands away from each other. This relaxation exercise it takes around 30 seconds
Step 2. Thumb walk the spine
- move your thumb starting from the bottom of the heel to the tip of the big toe
- reverse – move your thumb from the toe to the heel
- move your thumb on the spine area, but with right and left movesHere you find how to use these techniques:
YOU CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT REFLEXOLOGY: